FIND YOUR NEAREST STORE
Come in and visit us in one of our many stores
Today Nature are conducting a 15 minute survey amongst Summit Club members on behalf of Kathmandu.
We are speaking with a number of Summit Club Members about the outdoor category and as a thank you we are placing all people who qualify and complete this survey into a prize draw for one of ten (10) Kathmandu eGift Cards valued at $200 (awarded in either AUD or NZD, depending on the winner’s place of residence).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ runs from Friday 29th January 2021 (Commencement time: 8.00am AEDT / 10.00am NZDT time) until Sunday 21st February 2021 (Closing time: 3.00pm AEDT / 5.00pm NZDT time) (“Competition Period”). The Promotion will run in Australia and New Zealand.
2. The Promoters of the Competition are Kathmandu Pty Ltd (ABN 84 007 047 547) 249 Park Street, South Melbourne VIC Australia 3205, and Kathmandu Limited, 223 Tuam Street, Christchurch Central, Christchurch New Zealand 8011.
3. The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or withdraw ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ at any time, subject to any regulatory requirements.
4. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any prize becomes unavailable, subject to relevant regulations.
5. Kathmandu’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final. If any dispute arises between you and a Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
Prize and How to Enter
6. Entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is only available to Summit Club members who are invited by email and fully complete the Nature – Kathmandu survey. You will be automatically entered into the draw upon completing the survey.
7. Entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is available to residents of Australia and New Zealand, except directors, officers and employees of the Promoters, and their immediate families, its associated companies and any agencies involved in ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’.
8. Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
9. You can only enter THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION once during the Competition Period.
10. There will be ten (10) winners determined in respect of this Promotion. There will be one (1) prize draw conducted. For the prize draw, the first ten (10) valid entries drawn randomly from the entries received across Australia and New Zealand during the Competition Period will each win one $200 Kathmandu eGift Card, awarded in either AUD or NZD depending on the winner’s place of residence. The eGift Card will be delivered via email.
11. The prize draw will take place at the office of Kathmandu Pty Ltd, (ABN No 84007047547), of 249 Park Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205, Australia on Thursday 25th February 2021 at 10am AEDT / 12pm NZDT time.
12. The winners will be notified via email and also via phone if required, within two (2) business days of the prize draw taking place.
13. The winner must claim the prize by Tuesday 25th May 2021 (being 3 months after the original draw date). Once claimed, the eGift Card has no expiry date.
14. In the event that a prize is unclaimed or, if after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoters cannot contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoters) by the date stated above, another winner draw will take place at the same venue and time on Friday 28th May 2021 at 10am AEDT / 12pm NZDT time.
15. The new winner will be notified via email and also via phone if required, following the completion of ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’. If the Promoters cannot contact the new winner(s) this fact will be published on www.kathmandu.com.au on Monday 28th June
16. The total maximum potential prize pool is AUD/NZD $2,000.
17. The prize will be sent marked for the winners’ attention to his or her email address as provided by the winner.
18. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash.
19. Kathmandu eGift Cards are subject to terms and conditions, please see https://www.kathmandu.co.nz/e-gift-card-terms or https://www.kathmandu.com.au/e-gift-card-terms for full details.
20. Correct contact details as a member of Summit Club are the responsibility of the entrant.
22. Completion of the ‘Survey’ and entry into ‘THE PRIZE DRAW PROMOTION’ is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
a) how a person can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds and seek the correction of such information; and
b) how a person can complain about a breach of privacy and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
24. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoters. The Promoters are not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
25. You must remain a member of Kathmandu Summit Club as at the date of awarding the prize, to be a valid winner.
26. The Promoters are not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
27. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoters’ control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoters may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by any regulatory authorities.
28. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoters and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
29. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoters and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s.
30. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoters and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.