1. driMOTION Women's Long Sleeve Active T-Shirt

driMOTION Women's Long Sleeve Active T-Shirt

Please note

All measurements listed below are in centimetres and based on actual body measurements, not garment measurements.
AUS/NZ/UK EU US Chest (cm) Waist (cm) Hips (cm) Inner Leg (cm)
6 34 2 83 63 88 80
8 36 4 88 68 93 81
10 38 6 93 73 98 81
12 40 8 98 78 103 82
14 42 10 103 83 108 82
16 44 12 108 88 113 83
18 46 14 113 93 118 83
Womens size chart

How to measure

Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, making sure to keep the tape under your arms and around your shoulder blades.

Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist (natural waistline).

Hips: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part.

Inner Leg: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.

View sizing guide
$35.00 - $39.98
Now Price includes extra 20% off Summer Sale price.
Excludes Clearance. Ends Tuesday 10 Dec.
or 4 easy payments with
driMOTION Women's Long Sleeve Active T-Shirt is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 45.
  • y_2019, m_12, d_7, h_24
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_40
  • loc_en_NZ, sid_14866_bv47_, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_kathmandu
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 259.1ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

Fresh and dry

The driMOTION Long Sleeve Tee works as hard as you do - using fabric technology to keep you dry and comfortable when the body heats up. The stretch fabric wicks moisture away from the body while the anti-microbial properties keep odours at bay.

Fabric
85% Polyester 15% Cotton

Weight
Size 10 167g

  • driMOTION fabrics deliver moisture management and odour control for comfort and extended performance
  • Engineered with flat locked side seams positioned away from sensitive areas
  • Underarm panel for unrestricted movement
  • Quick dry, easy-care fabric
  • Soft against the skin
  • Reflective logo
  • We partner with the Better Cotton Initiative to create a brighter future for cotton and the people whose livelihoods depend on it.

Customer Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wears well and washes well. Love Kathmandu gear Bought this 2 months ago to go to Canada and California. Wore it 90% of the time whether it was snowing( layering) or steamy hot ( sun protection) and the other 10% was probably when it was being washed. Love it and about to buy another. Thanks to the salesman at jindalee who recommended it.
Date published: 2019-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product Great product, everlasting use material as previously bought and now bought another as my travelling journey oftenly preferred dri motion products which very convenience for me.
Date published: 2019-11-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very pleasent and comfy to wear. I originally bought a size 10 but was a very fitting garment, so exchanged for size 12. Much more movement and better fit.
Date published: 2019-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from good size I haven't worn the garment as yet as I am taking them on a trip soon but very impressed with how they laundered and the quality
Date published: 2019-09-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Comfortable, lovely soft fabric Great to wear as base layer with the cold weather. Will also be perfect for yoga and Pilates during the cooler months
Date published: 2019-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy wear and care Have a couple of these tops now both long and short sleeve comfortable to wear easy wash quick drying good for travel great colour
Date published: 2019-08-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Great top except... I loved this top when I tried it on - great fit, perfect length in the body and arms (ever so slightly long but that's how I like it) - but after its first wash, this top appears to have shrunk. I have never had this happen with any of my Kathmandu tops, jackets, jumpers or pants until now. Not sure if I got the dodgy in the bunch but it's what happened and I didn't treat it any differently to my other Kathmandu products. Thankfully, it's still wearable (just) but I have to keep my arms by my side at all times if I'm only wearing this one top. A real shame as I do love it!
Date published: 2019-08-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Have worn this top running, tramping and even to a resistance training session. Really pulls and moisture off the skin when you get a sweat on. Despite multiple wears no sign of any odour. Flattering fit.
Date published: 2019-08-08
  • y_2019, m_12, d_7, h_24
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_40
  • loc_en_NZ, sid_14866_bv47_, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_kathmandu
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 7.94ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT