- Mesh panels to reduce weight and aid overall breathability
- Phylon midsole for cushioning and comfort
- Waterproof and breathable membrane bootie keeps feet dry from water coming in and allows moisture and perspiration out
- External plastic heel counter offers additional heel support
- Internal pockets and pads deliver better overall unobtrusive fit at ankle, improving fit and reducing heel lift
- Scratch rubber toe bumper for protection and extended wear
- Durable and agressive design for grip
Upper Wolverine® waterproof and ScotchgardTM stain resistant leather upper with mesh panels
Outsole Vibram® rubber
Weight Size UK5 920g (per pair)
Terania Women's Mid Hiking Boots - Roots/Sangria is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kdwRN from Very comfortable. I bought these while on holidays in Tasmania, and I'm glad I did. They were comfortable from the first wear, despite long days walking and I didn't get a single blister. They're still very comfortable and supportive.
Date published: 2014-11-29