- This versatile women's mid-cut boot has the base of a running shoe and a GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear waterproof and breathable bootie, making it light and stable for all day fast hiking.
- Mid-cut for additional support and protection.
- Optimised fit for women.
Upper Abrasion resistant textile upper, gusseted tongue, and protective rubber toe cap.
Midsole Low profile 3D Advanced ChassisTM for motion control and energy management. Moulded EVA midsole provides cushioning and stability. Ortholite® sockliner creates a cooler, drier, healthier environment under the foot. The SensifitTM system wraps the foot for a precise and secure fit.
Outsole Contagrip® outsole delivers optimal traction on varied surfaces.
Size UK5.5 860g
GORE-TEX® products are not only built to last, they're easy to take care of too.
Routine care and maintenance will ensure the highest performance and extend their useful lifespan.
- WASH - Machine-wash warm water (40°C/104°F). Use a powder or liquid detergent. No fabric softener. For best results it is important to rinse the garment thoroughly after washing to remove all soap and detergent residues. Follow manufacturer's instructions.
- DRY CLEAN - If professionally dry-cleaned, request clear distilled solvent rinse and spray repellent. Follow manufacturer's instructions.
- IRON - Steam-iron warm, placing a towel or cloth between the garment and the iron. No need to iron the garment until it is completely dry.
- BLEACH - No chlorine bleach. It may damage your garment.
- DRY - Tumble-dry warm. The heat from the dryer will help to reactivate the durable water repellent (DWR) treatment on your garment's outer fabric. Always read and follow manufacturer's care instructions.
- WATER REPELLENT TREATMENT - Gore recommends applying a topical water repellency restorative (DWR treatment) for outdoor fabrics, available at your local outdoor retailer. We do not recommend wash-in treatments as they can affect the garment's breathability.
- STAIN REMOVAL - Prewash stain removers can be used to treat stains on your garment. Treat stains as quickly as possible for best results, following its manufacturer’s instructions. Ensure your garment is rinsed well after washing.
For more information please visit GORE-TEX® Outerwear
- WASH - Clean the exterior with a cloth or brush and lukewarm water. The manufacturer may recommend leather treatment or preservation. Shake out sand, gravel and dirt from inside the footwear. Remove and shake out the foot bed if applicable.
- BLEACH - No chlorine bleach. It may damage your footwear.
- DRY - Dry naturally at moderate temperatures. Avoid direct heat. Convection-style boot driers work well.
- WATER REPELLENT TREATMENT - We do not recommend the use of waterproofing waxes or greases as they can affect the footwear's breathability. Apply only treatments, polishes, conditioners and dressings recommended by the manufacturer.
- STAIN REMOVAL - Follow the footwear manufacturer's instructions.
For more information visit GORE-TEX® Footwear
- WASH - Follow the manufacturer's instructions. Machine or hand wash in warm water. To remove excess water, gently squeeze the glove from fingertips to wrist. Do not twist.
- IRON - Do not iron.
- BLEACH - No chlorine bleach. It may damage your glove.
- DRY - Drip-dry with the fingers facing upwards.
- WATER REPELLENT TREATMENT - Gore recommends applying a topical water repellency restorative (DWR treatment) for outdoor fabrics, available at your local outdoor retailer. We do not recommend wash-in treatments as they can affect breathability.
- STAIN REMOVAL - Follow the glove manufacturer’s instructions.
For more information visit GORE-TEX® Gloves